Monday, April 27, 2009

I guess this is growing up...

Life's a little bit tricky right now. I got some very bad news about one of my closest, dearest, oldest friends, and lets just say... I'm a bit of a mess, and probably will be for a while. I'm going to be going away to spend time with his partner and little girl, and just be around stuff to with him. I know bad things happen everyday, but this is one of the worst things I can imagine happening to me...

So, take care and make sure you hug EVERYONE you love, make sure you tell them, and don't fight over things that just aren't worth it.

xxx, B, I'll leave you with the prolific words of Dr. H.S.T.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Hunter S. Thompson

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Bec, I just read the above and wish to pass on my hope that you stay strong throughout whatever you and your friend are going through. The world can be so cruel sometimes and these things tend to happen to the most beautiful souls. Stay positive with your thoughts for a better tomorrow. xoxo Karen