Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunshine and Lollypops...

Can't believe I EVER had any cold feet over this little critter...
ha???

The joys of living with an artist in a very small apartment! I do love this painting.
Joe's painting

The sunshine is back... yay!
sunshine

Biscuit Baking Frenzy... it can be addictive. Half are pear and poppy, the other are lemon and poppy.
pear & poppy seed and lemon & poppy seed

I've been dragging my feet with my rainbow girls, only one to go, but I'm like this with everything, I race through a book, and savour the last chapter for a month... I think maybe I'm saving purple for my Nellie. Her fave colour was purple, and I used up a lot of my purple stash in projects that had me happily thinking of her... don't have a lot left these days. I am going to try to get it done this arv... but I am also in the middle of writing this business plan, and I'm finding that 'determining my market size' is a painful exercise!

B.

No comments: