Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pincushion Tutorials & Patterns

coloriffic pincushion
Pretty pincushion by Craftapolooza

I've just signed up for a pincushion swap at Swap-bot... I guess I have swap fever or something, but anyway, I thought I'd just compile a list of all the pincushion tutorials I came across cause someone else might want them.

tiny pincushions at how about orange
square patchwork pincushion at paper.string.cloth
round patchwork pincushion at creative kismet
offset square wrist pincushion at planet june
round wrist/cuff pincushion at keyka lou (I think I'm going to make this one!)
simple handmade pincushion at purl bee
crocheted cupcake pincushion at spud & chloe
felt hedgehog pincushion at urban debris
felt apple pincushion from living creatively

Goodnight!
B, x.


1 comment:

faithhopeandawholelottalove said...

I really like that pin cushion!! Those little flower pins are so sweet.