Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I looked up cruel in the dictionary...

kyle sux!
And I found Kyle Sandilands' picture. He was also there under jerk. I always thought he was a terrible human being and avoided him and his radio station at all costs, but whilst watching Media Watch on Monday night, I was confronted with several examples of just how low he feels he needs to go, presumably to get ratings.

I heard a lot of people defending him at the markets on Saturday, and I've noticed it on Twitter too. What he, and everyone involved in the program, did last week, was inhumane. Who forces an underage girl to go on the most popular radio show in Sydney, strapped to a lie detector machine to answer questions about her sex life?!?!? Sheeeesh! And the answers she gave just prove how badly-thought-out the whole thing was.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read about it here.
And you can see the Media Watch episode here.

Ok, I've had my say.
B.

3 comments:

inkie-mumma said...

Yep the guy is a knob, I dont think he even realise its not just the fact that she was raped (which by its self is enough) its not the fact that he pushed on with the questioning after she told then BUT its that fact that they thought it was a good idea to ask an underage girl about their sex life. Totally illegal for her to have sex in the first place and down right BAD taste!

rachel said...

Im pretty sure if you looked up tool there would be a picture of him too...

Lily Boot said...

totally, totally agree. I too have avoided his media antics because of my distaste for his personality and style of entertainment, then saw it on Media Watch. The man is most certainly cruel, thoughtless, arrogant ... and there are so many people that think his show is entertaining and amusing?! This is tragic. I was also horrified by his treatment of the young aunt and his niece- it was so sadistic - and that ridiculous Jackie O is no better. What an inflated sense of their own importance and talent they have.