Tuesday, October 13, 2009

twenty-four/seven

Robot Runamuck


I've turned into a machine lately... well, maybe just today... the screen printing began at 7am, and continued well into the afternoon... printing and waiting around for paint to dry, washing screens and testing colours. So many Millicents filling up the lounge room, and a very funky strip of black handholders on 1970s orange curtains that Gran rescued from a rubbish bin recently.


And I had such a super busy day at the markets on the weekend that I have hardly a thing left, and so in between the printing, there was sewing, and lots of it... not that I have a lot to show for it so far... but soon!


Best of all, I arranged my Eftpos machine today, so I'm just waiting for the bank to get back to me with the next step-- so many people ask to pay with a card at the markets, and I think it will make life a lot easier for me and for customers who trek across to the shopping centre's atm.


parasol


And for those of you who haven't heard of Parasol Magazine, I bought it today, and I love it-- check it out, $2.50 and so many awesome inspiring things and ideas! And downloads of course! :)

B.



3 comments:

kim said...

snaps to you! Eftpos is always a good thing to have :D

Christy said...

Glad you love parasol carft too!

sherrin said...

Wow! You've been so busy!! There is so much to catch up on... I'm going to have to come back later with a cuppa to have a decent look around!
yay for you getting all oganised!