Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blinky making for Haiti!

Craft Hope for Haiti

I'm still here, I've just been a little too festive and relaxed to blog over the last couple of weeks. I'm an early January baby, and between that, Christmas and New Years it's quite easy to get sucked into the abyss of summer chilled-out-ness... but I did do something today-- I listed my downloadable PDF Blinky Sewing pattern in the Craft Hope for Haiti Etsy Shop. It's a mere $5, and the money goes to Doctors Without Borders for their work in Haiti right now. There are also a bunch of other fabulous things donated by generous crafty folk, so check it out, and spread the word, please!


P1011110


P1011043

Goodnight! :)

B.




3 comments:

Virginia said...

That is way cool! So awesome of you to do this.
:)

Amy Woo said...

So glad to hear you got your little package! When I saw the little bee on your etsy favourites I thought he would be the perfect gift! He was most pleased to hear he was flying off to Australia and escaping all the snow!
I was so happy to read your message, it cheered me up no end. You totally deserve lovely little packages of gifts!
Amy x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely thing for you to do. I was not quick enough to get a pattern from Craft Hope, if you are selling these again, I would love to buy one!