Friday, December 17, 2010

Sharing something awesome:

It seems that lots of people already knew about this book before me, but for those of you who don't, you NEED to check this out! Emma-Lee gave me the most lovely baby present I've gotten so far, and although she explained that she buys this book for any remotely appropriate situation, I'm so glad she did! It's called 'An Awesome Book' by Dallas Clayton, and I recommend it to anyone who loves dreaming, thinking, making, pretty pictures, big ideas and lovely stories- and it isn't just for little ones, although it has been written especially for them.

Dallas_Clayton_ccover

It's about thinking outside boringness and blandness and thinking big, and it's been done in such a beautiful way.

Awesome-book-dallas-clayton-dreams

You can read the whole thing here, and then I think you should buy it, and then buy one for everyone you know! I love it.

Thank-you Emma-Lee!! :)

B.

4 comments:

Checks and Spots said...

I hadn't heard of this book before - it looks insanely good! Thanks for the heads up...
PS: I think my deliciously decadent giveaway from The Aromatherapy Co will be right up your alley!
http://checksandspots.blogspot.com/2010/12/aromatherapy-co-giveaway.html

Lucinda said...

Love it, what a great book! Thanks for sharing

Phoenix Peacock said...

I somehow missed your giveaway :(
But I'm so glad I came back to check because that book is definitely awesome!

Vic said...

Oh that looks cute, I will have to have a peruse! ;)
Just popping over quickly to wish you a Merry Christmas... so... uh... Merry Christmas! (...and a very bloggy New Year... hehe)