Wow! And today Elka/Elks/Emae/Little E is 11 months old! The sun is out, Daddy is on holidays, and I have some time. I've actually had a lot of time to myself over the last few weeks and I'm sooo thoroughly thankful that Joe gets 5 and a half weeks of holidays over summer, the pace of things has slowed right down.
- the fabrics I received from the fabric swap- in order they are from Madeleine, Lisa, Cassie and Suzie
- the felt mobile I made while still pregnant that needed to be rehung
- coasters I made after a pinterest burst of inspiration
- felt flower hair clips made from Purl Bee tutorial
- E's room- complete with the first thing I've made from an Ottobre pattern! :)
- embracing renting and blu-tack by filling up the walls
- patchwork the easy way- paint charts + blu-tack
- finally finished the cushions covers I started so many months ago! although it looks like a Fisher Price show room...
- my little E, 11 months and cheeky as ever!
Happy New Year!