Sunday, April 21, 2013

Slowly, Slowly.

Ridiculously slowly actually! But I managed to get my prints out and into the mail, albeit a bit late. I received all of  my swap partners' efforts before I managed to get mine out. Of course, Elka came down with a fever, then me, and then the long weekend and guests, and gradually I got my spare room back and managed to get organised enough to get it done. And stamping this print, two triangles at a time was SLOW.

handprinted swap wip
I went with plain pink triangles just because of the colour preferences of some of my swap buddies, but I really like the black on white, and I'm doing some overprinting with pink and yellow. I've really enjoyed this swap, and one day soon (hopefully!) I will post pictures of my swap bounty.

These are some of my favourites from the Handprinted Fabric Group:
1. layered scollops
2. simple overprinting
3. scissors

B.


3 comments:

Mirna said...

I always look for things like this to relax because i work very hard during the day and a love to come to my house and chill out with some music or something i am thinking about taking a vacations with my husband i would love to get some rental at 4rentargentina.com

Mirna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn't know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you'll definitely discover it.
Cardsharing Server