Saturday, May 9, 2009

I guess my blog does have a pretty funny name...

I'm pretty bad for playing favourites... of the 20 or so bugs I have in construction right now, this is my total favourite. I love her, it could be that she's made of my fave fabric, or it could be that she's the only one with spunky green hair... but I think she's a definite cutie!
little Ella Green Hair

2nd runner up: I'm going to be a terrible mother...
Violet Van Vonhoffer... or something...

My fabric labels arrived from France yesterday!
my labels!!!

And I got an enormous package of goodies from my Mum and her Mum, including different kinds of knitting needles, wool and a knitting book (I was bugging Mum about learning to knit when I saw her a couple of weeks ago), a soft and lovely pink woolen cardy, and this awesome biscuit making contraption from my Nan... I was expecting cookie cutters, that's how Mum described it, but it looks way more high-tech and fun!
cookie making perfection...

And lastly, whilst mucking about with web servers and domain names, I was given this list of alternatives to www.blinkingflights.com (which I registered?!?)... they made me laugh!

blinkingplanes.com, winkingflights.com, blinkingbirds.com, blinkingplanes.net, winkingflights.net, blinkingairs.com, blinkingbirds.net, nictateingflights.net, winkingplanes.com, blinkingairs.net,blinkingwings.com, flashingflights.com, winkingplanes.net, winkingbirds.com, blinkingwings.net, blinkingairlines.com, nictateingplanes.com, flashingflights.net, blinkingstepss.com, winkingbirds.net, blinkingairlines.net, blinkingflightsonline.net, webblinkingflights.net, eyelidingflights.com, nictateingplanes.net, blinkingstepss.net, airlinesblinkingflights.com, airlinesingflights.com, eyelidingflights.net, airlinesblinkingflights.net.

Happy Saturday!
And thanks for all the sweet comments I received for my creative space post! They all made me smile!
B, x.

No comments: