Saturday, June 20, 2009

Market Update

Sweet Pea

Hello there folks. This is just to let people know that I will doing the Glebe Markets as planned on Saturday, July 4, but that I will also be setting up shop at Bondi Markets on Sunday, June 28. So I will be seriously, amazingly busy until then!

So, in summary/short glance format:
Bondi Markets: 28 June 2009- a Sunday
Glebe Markets: 4 July 2009- a Saturday

Any tips for a first timer would be more than welcome! I'm excited, but also a little freaked out, plus I'm going to have to get up pretty early and last the whole day... not my forte by any means, but it'll be good to get some feedback from people out there in the real world.

I've got it all sorted as an event through my facebook page if anyone would like to join, it has lots of other interesting things, and it gets updated throughout the day.

Happy Saturday!
B.

P.S. That's Sweet Pea up there, she is half bug, half alpaca! I guess the test tube got a little mixed up at the lab!

No comments: