Friday, July 17, 2009

Bug Swap Info

fabric choices
Time to start thinking about fabric choices!

We have 16 people signed up to the bug swap, which I think is a nice size, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to manage a huge group. The pattern is so very nearly finished... my Mum tells me it all makes sense, and I've made up a tutorial to publish here just in case, so you'll just have to wait a teeny-tiny bit longer to begin (probably tomorrow or the next day). I will publish partners when I publish the tutorial, and I will email each of you with a copy of the pattern, and the name and email address of your swap partner!

Once you have their email, you will be able to swap postage details, and a little bit of info: 3 crafty likes and dislikes, which will help your partner make the bug to your liking!

The send off date is Monday August 3rd, so that's 2 weeks from this Monday coming, if anyone has issues with that one, feel free to contact me.

I will make a flickr group where recipients can post photos of their bugs, if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your photo and I'll publish it for you.

Did I forget anything??? Or anyone??? Let me know if you think so!

Bug Swap Participants:

Amy-- England
Caroline-- Australia
Holly-- Australia
Erin-- US
Isa-- Denmark
Ylime-- US
Inkie-Mumma-- Australia
Natalie
Yana-- Australia
9crafty11
Jozen
Christy
Sarah-- US
Leah-- UK
Jodie-- Australia
Lavinia-- Argentina

Good night! I'm exhausted, and have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow so as to be able to get to Glebe and prebook the markets for next month!
B.

2 comments:

marissa said...

ooh looks so fun, Im sad I missed out but Ill have to stalk the flickr group to see all the cuties

bink amp; boo said...

I am sad I missed out too. Will you have another swap in the future?