Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Creative Space!

Where to begin...

from mayumi
My ink and fabric arrived from Mayumi this morning! Loving it!

my swap treats from Karen!
I did a 'green' swap with Karen via a flickr group, and this box full of goodies arrived earlier in the week... as well as this awesome bag!

Beatrice and my new bag from Karen
Which contains Beatrice... who I made up yesterday, just when I said bug making was over, I felt compelled to make a tutorial to accompany the pdf pattern that I'm in the middle of making at the moment...

instruction-pictures
Which should be ready soonish, so if you want to join up and take part in the bug swap that I'm organising to go along with the release of the free pattern, just leave a message letting me know, or email me, and read this post about it!

And about my creative space... it feels so much better after the big clean up! So much better, the lounge room isn't over burdened with craft and sculpture paraphernalia because there are designated craft and sculpture areas. Our cupboards are housing things we use as opposed to things we hoard, and they are organised so that packing up and getting things out isn't a complete pain! And my fabric is sorted out! I could go on and on about it, I'm really happy, but I had better get back to the pattern designing business!

More creative space at Kootoyoo, but I think the linky-thing is broken!
B, x.

9 comments:

june at noon said...

Oooh, so many great things, you are a lucky lady! Id be enjoying that space!

woollywotnots said...

So much going on in your creative space this week. Love it all.

Kylie said...

Really lovely space. Love the stamp pads and fabric delivery! K

Kirsty said...

What a great idea a green swap is. Your space is lovely this week.

ricebabies said...

Wow, super cool! I am excited about our swap too.I am so down for a bug swap, have a try at one of your beauties.

babalisme said...

OK. Im officially jealous with you now.

Jhoanna said...

That is one heck of an inspiring creative space! Love the little bug!

Cindy said...

Mayumi is so GOOD, stamps and fabric How could you go wrong. That bag is awsome too

Leonie Guld said...

What an amazing space you have this week. All full of lots of goodies. Brilliant!