Friday, August 28, 2009

My Creative Space: Part 2

nora

This is Miss. Nora. Her head makes a little more sense and her legs aren't soooo crazy-long! And note that this photo was actually taken in on my desk-- my creative space, rare, I usually don't let the camera into this chaotic space without some serious cleaning!


lou lou

And this is Miss Lou Lou. I'm hoping to have a few of these little girls finished in time for the markets on Saturday. I'm calling them the Dew Drop Girls because of their funny shaped heads, they are very spring inspired-- winter has certainly left town around here!

Ok, well back to the sewing machine!

And thank you for the sweet comments on the last post! Some very kind words! :)

B.

1 comment:

Skebba said...

I just found your blog and I LURVE your softies! More, more, more!!!