Monday, August 24, 2009

Rebecca the Erratic...

Well, I think I may have mentioned how much I love changing my hair, the furniture, the city I live in, and lots lots more... so now I have changed my blog. I love my blogger one, don't get me wrong, but it just felt so cluttered and I'm sick of typing in html to change the appearance-- I don't really understand html, I just search for it on google and copy and paste, and read articles and tweak and play for hours until everything is how I want it. Typepad seems to be slightly different- still lots of googling to find out how to do what I want, but simpler in terms of layout options, which is good!

I had some big issues getting all my posts over here... blogger and typepad are not compatible in terms of the way that they do posts, and the html coding I was instructed to use to transfer my posts over only transferred the past week's lot, and they were out of order, so not only did I muck up all the formatting on blogger, I didn't have my posts either-- frustrating! I eventually transferred posts from blogger to wordpress to typepad, wordpress works with all post kinds, and I would have gone there, but I'm lazy and uninterested in learning css coding...

And so I have gone with a sketchier look with my graphics, unsure if it works, have been looking at it all for days now, and unable to be remotely objective! I just decided my journal, sketch book, actually any spare piece of paper in the house is covered with little ideas, doodles, pictures that I draw so as not to forget, and so I'm using them up a little!

And so, now I'm going to start posting from here!!!

Happy Monday to you all, but I'll be back in a little while!

B.

No comments: