Monday, September 14, 2009

More Softies at Glebe!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of photos of my market stall by now, so I when I met Kat on Saturday, I thought it would be great to show you all the work of another softie maker... so, here is Kat's stall... loving all her felt cuties and feeling a bit silly because I had the intention of grabbing one of those super cute pin cushion mugs... and completely forgot about it until I was driving home... not to worry, she and all her goodies will be back in about a month!



Kat's stall

*note Kat & Jason hiding in the background! :)



Kat's stall


Kat's stall


Kat's stall

I am now the proud owner of a little 'coon' as they are called... the blue one with the paper bag over his head and pink heart-- more photos will definitely follow! Thank you Kat, and I urge you to go check her very sweet blog: Pico & Co... too cute! And like all good crafty people, she has an Etsy Shop here!

Happy Monday-- it's so weird and windy here at the moment, Henry and I are a little on edge!

B.

1 comment:

Mitsy/ArtMind said...

I love the little soft people she makes! Haha, the paperbag one is a good choice! :)