Saturday, February 6, 2010

No markets this weekend...

P1011879

All the messiness for nothing. I had signed up to do Surry Hills Markets tomorrow, but all this crazy weather has changed things up a little. It's a shame because I have managed to make a truck load of very cute blinkies, I had a burst of inspiration last Sunday, and I also whipped up a bunch of funky patchwork ball sets, but such is life... I actually love this kind of heavy, consistent rain, it's an excuse for coziness and sleeping in, and for generally hanging about. I think I might see this instead. But I'll be at the Kirribilli Art and Design Markets next Sunday (the 14th).

Happy Weekend!

B.

6 comments:

Isa said...

We have had unusual weather here ass well, lots of snow. Sorry you missed the market.

Susan L said...

Have a lovely weekend ... even though you missed the market.

Paula said...

I know what you mean - the storm this afternoon was insane! But at least you have lots and lots of goodies to sell at the markets next week :)

Christy said...

Have a lovely weekend B! I'm looking forward to some crafting too tomorrow. :)

midge said...

your work is so lovely. i would love to see the patchwork balls. the wordt thing about markets is being at the peril of the elements. i must admit though i have been doing a secret rain dance in the hope of getting a sleep in tomorrow morning instead of getting up at 7 to take mr.8 to little aths

Holly - Two Cheese Please said...

I spy scissor earrings! Too cute!
~Holly
http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com