Thursday, April 15, 2010

I call them egg dolls!

egg dolls!

Well actually Joe called them Egg Dolls because of their shape, nothing to do with Easter or chocolate or chickens or anything else to do with eggs, and since I really don't like thinking up new doll names, I think this one might just stick. I think they are pretty cute, and I'm making them all with red heads and blue hair for now-- I find that when I'm making something new, narrowing my colour palette really helps me a lot! And it seems I'm completely over sewing mouths... they are so last season... or something like that...



egg dolls

And speaking of seasons, it's getting to that time of year when snuggling and sleeping on fabric is far more fashionable than it has been in a long time... 


henry

B.

3 comments:

gretchen/juneatnoon said...

They're really cute. I like the shape. And who doesn't need a little blue hair?

anna said...

Very sweet.

Charlotte said...

Oh I love these! Especially enjoy the picture of your kitty sleeping on your fabric, my black kitty does the exact same thing... get black fur all over my fabric.
Happy to find you blog and etsy shop!