Friday, June 29, 2012

Printing Swap Faves

These are a few of my favourites from the handprinted fabric swap so far, they were posted in the flickr group and it's been really cool to see all the different designs. A piece of the second fabric- the orange kaleidoscopes, arrived in my mailbox yesterday and I am very tempted to do some foam stamping because I love the softness and texture of the printing.

scalloped bunting fabric
Small Bird

block print
Flower Press with printing tutorial

handprinted fabric swap 2012
107 Quilts

Handprinted Fabric by Me!
Mle BB

Such fun!
B.

4 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

This is super inspiring. What great prints, especially knowing the time and thought that went into each item. Is there a tutorial for hand stamping your prints that is worth checking out?

Elisa {With Grace and Eve} said...

Such talent! Loving them all x

Unknown said...

Love this green print! Hi Rebecca my name is Cheryl and I have been trying to get in touch with you with no luck. I have sent you a facebook message. Are you able to get back to me please, you can get me at tittleandtat at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

This is a super post with beautiful collection and wonderful prints.

facebook cover photo