Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little note about my ' help needed ' post last week...

Remember last week I wrote a little post about my blog and how it was all getting really annoying... I got lots of good feedback in terms of Wordpress and Typepad, so thanks for the comments and emails-- they helped! But for now, I'm back on track because I started using FireFox again, and ever since, all my issues with the Blogger layout page have evaporated. I can move things around like I used to be able to, and whilst I'm not sure what the situation with Explorer is, I can tell you, Safari and Blogger were not friends on my computer... at all.

I am still considering Typepad, because I like the whole mapping idea, but for now, things are great again. I'm looking at my blog and thinking, I really like the simplicity of blogger, I really don't need to burden myself with CSS lessons right now, which I think I'd need for using Wordpress (although I'm sure it's pretty simple once you get started), but for now, I understand the language of blogger, and it took me a little while to get everything the way I wanted it on here, like about 2-3 months of serious playing around and reading and so on... So for now, I'm staying with Blogger!

Ahhhhhh...
B.

EDIT: How funny that after having written that, I decided to change some options in the comment settings... and now I can't figure out how to leave comments on my own blog, and I can't seem to change it back. It's driving me crazy, but I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later!

No comments: