Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shucks...



















I was feeling slightly overwhelmed on Sunday afternoon. I was completing my book-keeping for the last financial quarter, when I checked my emails... I didn't recognise the sender, and as the photos were loading I was wondering what on earth was going to open up... and to my great suprise, the finders of the little wee wonderful butterfly I dropped through The Toy Society had sent me a thank you email, with this gorgeous picture of the happy recipient! Isn't he beautiful?! Finder post is here.

It made my afternoon, and I fired through that book work with a smile on my face!
x, B.


4 comments:

Kirsty said...

How cool is that. And how much does he look like he is LOVING that butterfly! It would give me butterflys just to receive that email.p.s. I like the new look - particularly the masthead (is that what its called) it looks cool!

thetwowindmills said...

Its so nice when they get found isnt it? I love your new banner by the way...

Lyn said...

aww thats great!its great when finders make contact :)and hes so adorable!

Leonie Guld said...

Oooh, I love this. How good is THAT! You must feel so special. One of the best things in the word is giving away something that someone else will love and USE. Not just look at and admire. Gold Star for you!!!