Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flickr Faves-- Weddings

Well... this was the mosaic I got ready to post last week, but time ran out and it didn't happen. Weddings are funny things, stressful, expensive and time consuming... and for an anxious recluse such as myself, I'm perfectly happy to live vicariously through friends and relatives on this count. Not that I'm anti-wedding, but I have enough trouble getting my market table ready each week! I picked a photo from the 1950s through to the 2000s. So fun to see all the different fashions!



flickr faves: weddings!


1. 1950 Wedding, 2. 1960-5 03 00C, 3. 1970 Sarah and Nigels Wedding, 4. I pronouce you Man & Wife, Wedding April 5, 1980, 5. Sandras Wedding, Rotterdam. 1990, 6. Manny andKaren Wedding 2000_019

Don't forget to check Mitsy's blog for a very pretty crafty flickr mosaic this week-- plus check out everyone else's pretty pictures.


B.

1 comment:

Mitsy/ArtMind said...

LOL, the same counts for me: I also think a market table is plenty to get ready! :) Super retro mosaic & glad to have you back! Hope you had a swell time! :)