2. Pineapples-- I never used to be much of a pineapple eater, but so far this summer, we've been eating an average of about 3 pineapples a week, giving up on chocolate has broadened my post-dinner treat menu. We've also been eating a tone of plums and peaches, (my favourite fruits ever), and I constructed an apricot crumble a little while back, so fruit is big around here at the minute.
3. My new banner and blog layout-- I found myself quoting some old hippie from a Simpsons episode the other day for no particular reason, and decided to follow suit: "contemporise man!", so this is my version of contemporising, it's simplifying... I hate cyber clutter and I think I got rid of some. :)
4. The fact that my hemp fleece arrived yesterday-- more white spring lambs are on the way for January!!
5. These beautiful little badgers from Alleluja-- I can't wait to see them finished!!
1. Copenhagen: I really hope we can figure something out. And even if we don't, I hope we do what we can in this country when it's all over.
2. The mess that is my house, I go on about my messiness often, but truly, this is bad. I had decided that I would stop sewing a day early so as to be able to clean up before I go away, but then had the revelation that I should focus on sewing since it's the last Saturday before Christmas, and I'd be mad to do the markets every week from August onwards and to then pike out on the sewing at this stage for a clean house... I still agree with my logic, but it's a little frustrating living with so much fabric in the lounge room.
3. Joe has converted me to Medium-- the show with Patricia Arquette, after burning through all the Mad Men DVDs, and going through a phase of period dramas other than P&P, and then a stint with Grand Designs, he convinced me to get a few Medium DVDs... well, we've watched from the pilot up to the end of series 4, and I keep forgetting when it starts that it generally has a lot of gruesome crimes in it-- and then I have to look away all the time... and then I want more cause I like Alison and Lee so much... vicious cycle.
4. A price increase on my toys-- I've been umming and arrhing for some time about this, but I have to do it for so many reasons- especially with the blinkies, they fly off the table, and I'm lucky to have any left by lunch time, I can't keep up with the sewing, so a $5 increase is happening tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about it, but I'm hoping it will work.
Ok, well I have names to come up with, and likes and dislikes to think up! Happy Friday! Pop over to Loobylu for more 'Hot and Not' posts-- and to see the fab garden in her post!!