Well, things would have been a little hotter if I'd been able to find my camera/computer chord during the 12 hours I spent inside my house this week... it's a mess and I've been super tired with all the traveling around the countryside. Up to Coffs on Sunday, back home on Wednesday, and out to Orange today!
I'd be able to show you some pretty pictures of the North Coast, of Bellingen and Dorrigo in particular, I'd be able to share the toy drops I did in Bellingen, Woolgoolga and Corindi Beach. I'd be able to show you the babushka doll measuring cup sets that my Mum and I gave to each other for Christmas-- completely by accident, I guess we just have good taste. Oh, and the awesome book entitled 'Let's Make Cute Stuff' by Aranzi Aronzo, not to mention, the copy of Extra Curricular that arrived in the mail last week, and which I read in my down time.
Lucky for us both, there is the internet, and I can share some of these things, and that is definitely hot!
Other hot things this week include:
1. Having 2 Christmases with 2 wonderful families! Lots of food, pressies and chilled-out-ness. Eating an awful lot of chocolate-- oooops!
2. Having fun laughing and being silly whilst driving around the place, listening to songs we hadn't heard in years by The Vandals and Propagandhi, and Lily Allen and Michael Franti. Being thankful for the time we have and missing important people who aren't around anymore in a positive-non-mopey sort of way-- they wouldn't want us doing that!
3. The last markets before Christmas-- I got so many presents from the stall holders, and have made so many new friends this year by doing these markets.
4. Sleeping in my own bed last night.
5. Watching the kids opening presents tomorrow! I like that part!
1. Scary North Coast driving-- the worst I've ever seen-- lazy, crazy, pushy, speeding, bullies.
2. Boastful, braggy, sickening, bizarre Christmas letters about grown up children-- OMG! Lets all brag about conforming!
3. Living from a suitcase... not so much fun!
Ok, well pop over to Loobylu for more Hot and Nots-- I hope this post makes sense-- I AM SOOOO SLEEPY! and about to crawl into my makeshift bed for the night.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! ENJOY! BE NICE!